Oven Pride 12 Days of Christmas Terms and Conditions – December 2017
Prize draw terms and conditions: Overview
- The Prize Draw is open to any mainland UK resident aged 18 years old and over
The Prize Draw will start on Friday 1st December 2017 (the “Opening Date”)
The Prize Draw will end at 11:59pm (GMT) on Tuesday 12th December 2017 (the “Closing Date”)
- The winners will be notified within one week of the Closing Date via private message (the “Notification Date”)
You can enter this Prize Draw by accessing the website: www.ovenpride.com/ovenpridexmas
To enter this Prize Draw you will need to enter the answer to the question, complete your name, email, phone number and submit entry.
Full terms and conditions
1. The Prize Draw is run by Robert McBride Ltd, registered in England and Wales and whose registered office is at Middleton Way, Middleton, Manchester, M24 4DP (The “Promoter”)
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the Prize Draw.
3. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants must be aware of and agree to be bound to these terms and conditions and any other terms of entry, rules or instructions as published
4. There will be one winner of the Prize Draw prize (“The Prize”) each day, selected at random by an independent party
5. The Prize consists of multiple products*, which will be delivered to the address provided by the prize winner upon contact to confirm they have won the prize.
6. The Prize is as stated and no part of it can be sold or exchanged for cashgoods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner.
7. The Promoter, its agents and/ or affiliates reserve the right to substitute the Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control, without prior notification.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners of the Prize Draw but if they are declined or unclaimed by the winners, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within 28 days of the Notification Date, replacement winner(s) will be selected at random at the Promoter’s discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by phone or email. The original entry/ nomination will then be forfeited
10. The first name and country of the Prize winner will be available for three months from the Notification Date and can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Smoking Gun PR, 3rd Floor, 64 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BN, United Kingdom. The details of the Prize winner will also be made available on the page and be available for public viewing for three months following the Notification Date
11. All entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the Prize Draw will have such an effect
12. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the Prize Draw or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control
13. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Prize Draw and the Prize.
15. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date
17. We reserve the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions. Where we do this we shall advertise any such amendments on our website https://www.ovenpride.com
18. Any entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other Prize Draw rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified
19. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is used properly and is kept securely. We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons
20. A full description of how we will use your data is set out in our privacy and cookies policy. By submitting personal information to us you are consenting to the processing of your personal information by us and our agents in accordance with our privacy and cookies policy.
Christmas tree brownie & decorating ingredients and £5 supermarket gift card
Sugared cranberries decorating & presentation kit and £5 supermarket gift card
Ingredients and equipment to make chocolate curls
Christmas piping kit
Doily biscuits kit and £5 supermarket gift card
Mulled wine kit and slow cooker
Infused gin making kit
Candy cane holiday garnish kit
Mincemeat flavouring kit
Stuffing & cooking equipment
Foil tins and Oven Pride
Smooth gravy making equipment