Read all instructions and safety information before use. Do not use if damaged in any way. Wear gloves and ensure arms and wrists are covered at all times. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
1) Put on suitable gloves and make sure your arms and wrists are covered at all times.
2) Carefully place no more than two racks into the cleaning bag – and be sure not to tear or puncture it as you do so.
3) Add around half to three-quarters of the cleaning solution. Seal the bag, taking care not to seal in any air.
4) Fold the bag around the rack(s), and gently tilt the bag until the solution has coated the contents.
1) Wear suitable gloves and be sure to keep your arms and wrists covered at all times.
2) Pour the remaining solution onto the centre of the oven.
3) With a sponge or cloth, carefully apply to the rest of the oven, working from back to front.
4) Leave to soak for at least four hours or leave overnight.
5) Clean up any residue with a sponge or cloth, this time working from the front of the oven to the back.
6) Rinse thoroughly with lots of hot, soapy water. If there’s any heavy build-up, you may need to apply a second time.
1) You guessed it – wear gloves at all times!
2) Partially fill the bag with water, seal, and tilt so the solution collects in one bottom corner of the bag.
3) Cut the other corner off with scissors.
4) Tilt the bag to allow the residue to be safely poured down the sink.
5) Rinse sink immediately after use.
1) Wear gloves at all times.
2) Rinse with water and dispose in a safe way immediately after use.